June 14-17, 2017
Celebrate Stargazing with Quilts
The theme this year is Stargazing, including the night sky and everything related.
2017 Guidelines for the Quilt Challenge are below.
Quilt Challenge is for registered quilt camp participants only.
Keep the theme in mind as you create your quilt: TBA
· The quilt must have a minimum perimeter of 48” (12” x 12”) and a maximum perimeter of 100” (25” x 25”).
· FYI – These quilts will be displayed by putting pins through the quilts.
· Include a label with the quilters name, date, and title of the quilt.
· The quilt does not have to be square, but must stay within the perimeter guidelines.
Judging of quilts:
· These quilts will be judged by the camp participants.
· Ballots will be in the registration packets.
· Prizes will be awarded at the event on Saturday evening.
Additional Challenge information:
· All submissions must be in good taste and suitable for family viewing.
· There is no fee to enter. Fill out information on your registration form for the camp.
· Quilts will be received during Wednesday morning registration June 14 8am-noon at the Doubletree Inn Hotel. All quilts will be displayed by 2pm on Wednesday, June 14.
· Quilts need to be picked up after the event on Saturday, June 17.