Celebrate Friendships with Quilts
June 27-30, 2018
Join us for our seventh quilt camp in the cool mountains of Flagstaff, AZ! Classes and events at Odegaard’s Sewing Center
Registration is open!
Some changes: We will NOT be at the hotel this year. Classes will be at Odegaards and their retreat center.
If you are coming from out of town and want an affordable place to stay, the retreat center has accommodations for 10-12 people. You can make a reservation with the Celebrate Quilts registration form, which is available now on the Registration Page.
Changes THIS YEAR!
- We are moving the event to have most classes at Odegaard’s Sewing Center. We will also have classes at their retreat center which is about 10 minutes away. Since most attendees have their own accommodations in Flagstaff, we have reserved the retreat center for those who normally would get a hotel. It will be much more affordable. It sleeps 10-12 people and has a classroom. More info is available on the registration and accommodations page.
- Classes will run from 9-12, and 1:30-4:30. More time to eat and/or shop.
- No Charge for the Meet ‘n Greet Teachers Market and Showcase. THURSDAY evening at 6 pm
- Gift Bag Exchange on Saturday. 12:15-1:15 Brown Bag lunch. Come get to know your fellow quilters and share in the fun. See here for details.
- Block Exchange Event. Participate in the block exchange at lunchtime on Friday and go home with enough blocks for an entire quilt. See details on the Classes page, Friday.
- Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. One-hour project for only $10! No registration fee, so bring a friend, child, or grandchild. Friday night at 6pm
ALSO, the tradition continues: Don’t miss the Friday night Pajama Party! 7pm-? Prizes for best PJ’s, open quilting room with prizes every hour. Pizza is included! Door prizes will only be given to those who wear their PJs! Prizes for best, worst, cutest, most outrageous PJs. $10
*Daily classes with national and regional quilt teachers!
Evening programs include:
*Meet ‘n Greet Teachers Market and Showcase. FREE this year!
* Keynote presentation FREE sponsored by Coconino Quilters Guild
* Gift Bag Exchange (see Special Events for details) Saturday brown bag lunch.
*Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy – 1 hour simple quilt project. Friday before the PJ party!
*”Quilt-til-you-wilt” Pajama and Pizza Party!
*Show and Tell
Sewing machines available to rent from Odegaard’s Sewing Center for $10/day. (928) 774-2331
2018 Registration forms are available on the “Registration” tab above.
Early registration fee is $30 before May 1. Classes will fill up fast, so don’t delay! Classes are filled on a first-come/first-serve basis. Online payment is available OR open and print the form, sign and send it in with payment.