Thank you everyone, for another successful Celebrate Quilt Camp! Check back later for details for 2018.
Stargazing with Quilts
Join us for our sixth quilt camp in the cool mountains of Flagstaff, AZ! Classes and events at the Doubletree Hotel (formerly the Woodlands Hotel) and Odegaard’s Sewing Center
Registration IS open!
There have been changes to the class schedule. Please check the website for accurate options.
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Longer lunch breaks. Classes will run from 9-12, and 1:30-4:30. More time to eat and/or shop.
- No Charge for the Meet ‘n Greet Teachers Market and Showcase. THURSDAY evening at 6 pm.
- Gift Bag Exchange on Saturday. 12:15-1:15 Brown Bag lunch. Come get to know your fellow quilters and share in the fun. See here for details.
- Block Exchange Event. Participate in the block exchange at lunchtime on Friday and go home with enough blocks for an entire quilt. See details on the Classes page, Friday.
- Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. One-hour projects for only $10! No registration fee, so bring a friend, child, or grandchild. Friday night at 6pm
ALSO, the tradition continues: Don’t miss the Friday night Pajama Party! 7pm-? Prizes for best PJ’s, open quilting room with prizes every hour. Pizza is included! Door prizes will only be given to those who wear their PJs! Prizes for best, worst, cutest, most outrageous PJs. $10
* Daily classes with national and regional quilt teachers including Gina Perkes, Cristy Fincher, Linda Martin, Wendy Garrison, Shelly Cordsen, Gina Darlington, Wendy Wetzel, and more!
Evening programs include:
*Meet ‘n Greet Teachers Market and Showcase. FREE this year!
* Keynote presentation Gina Perkes FREE sponsored by Coconino Quilters Guild
* Gift Bag Exchange (see Special Events for details) Saturday brown bag lunch.
*Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy – 1 hour simple quilt projects. Friday before the PJ party!
*”Quilt-til-you-wilt” Pajama and Pizza Party!
*Show and Tell
Sewing machines available to rent from Odegaard’s Sewing Center for $10/day. They will deliver and pick up from the hotel. (928) 774-2331
2017 Registration forms will be available on the “Registration” tab above on March 15.
Registration fee is $35. Classes will fill up fast, so don’t delay! Classes are filled on a first-come/first-serve basis. Online payment is available OR open and print the form, sign and send it in with payment.